My wife wanted me to add somthing about our date on the 24th of July. Here it goes. Like she said we saw Mamma Mia. Which was pretty funny and good. My Dad also loves ABBA so I like the music too. I'm not going to talk about that movie. Im going to talk about the Darkest Movie I have seen in YEARS!!! Batman The Dark Knight. I thought it was awesome. Heath Ledger is probably the best Joker I have seen. Better then Jack Nicholas. If I had a vote who would get Best Actor he would get my vote. He was so real in his protral of the Joker. Just the way he played him as a Physco. I'll also get this DVD when it comes out. GO SEE IT!!!!
Sunday, July 27, 2008
BATMAN THE DARK KNIGHT
My wife wanted me to add somthing about our date on the 24th of July. Here it goes. Like she said we saw Mamma Mia. Which was pretty funny and good. My Dad also loves ABBA so I like the music too. I'm not going to talk about that movie. Im going to talk about the Darkest Movie I have seen in YEARS!!! Batman The Dark Knight. I thought it was awesome. Heath Ledger is probably the best Joker I have seen. Better then Jack Nicholas. If I had a vote who would get Best Actor he would get my vote. He was so real in his protral of the Joker. Just the way he played him as a Physco. I'll also get this DVD when it comes out. GO SEE IT!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Josh that is so neat that you saw Mamma Mia! Now would you do me a huge favor and convince Mark to see it?:) We loved the Dark Night it is amazing!
Hey Mel. I got your message. I did send you an invite to your e-mail address to view my blog but I think it may have expired, that or I had the wrong address. Post your e-mail address that you want me to send the evite to on facebook and I will do that asap.
Post a Comment