Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Playing Catch Up!

Has it really been over a month since I last posted something!?! WOW! This summer has flown by...so over the next week I will attempt to catch all of you up. I would like to say I will post each day, but I won't cause that is impossible for my busy life. I will try hard though! The first part of the summer all we have done is play, play, play! (Good thing that is what summer is for huh?) We have had lots of fun! Now the second part should slow down and I can breathe. So, to start here are a few of my favorite pictures so far.



Family picture at Cortnie's Wedding - 6/12/08



Brayden having a blast in the backyard -- what a cute face!? :)



Hanging at Lagoon, part of the Brant family reunion this year.



My cute neice Sadie and I.



Josh & I celebrating 3 years of marriage!
This picture was taken at Snowbird.

4 comments:

Jordan said...

Yeah I am glad you finally posted. Cute pics! I love the family one. Well I am glad you have had such a great summer. I feel like all I have done is work...No play. Oh well. Maybe I need to have me some kids to force me to do that. Hope all is well. We all need to get together again soon

John, Amanda and Clara said...

Happy 3 year anniversary!!

Kerstin said...

It was about time for new pics! I really can't believe you and josh have been married 3 years! It's so crazy! We really need to get together soon since it's been a while huh? well I will let you know if I hear anything :)

Kerstin said...

oh and ps feel free to tell me when you want a new blog background :