Sunday, August 3, 2008

Working with Grandpa




This last week Brayden and I flew down to Tucson to work with my fa Braden and I flew down to Tucson to work with my Father. My dad is building a Quiznos down there and so I thought I would fly Brayden down with me. He had a blast!!! As you can see in all the pictures he was hard at work. Grandpa always had something for him to do. If it was building shelving with me to vaccuming out the Freezer and Cooler. Grandpa rewarded him with a good time swimming, at his sisters house. We had to bribe him with a ice cream to swim in the deep end. All in all he had a good time and he'll want to do it again soon.

1 comment:

Kerstin said...

Hey Mel-
Haven't talked to you for a bit so thought i'd say hi :) i also mixed up the blog for ya...let me know if you have anything else in mind!