
Here is Brayden on his first day of 2nd grade. He was very excited. Mostly for his Z-strap shoes and his over the shoulder strap backpack. I think he wore that backpack most of the afternoon on Sunday.
Here he is showing his favorite shirt, with the guitars.

What a cute boy! He made sure I understood that I only get kisses at home. I can hug him at school and say 'I love you,' but NO KISSES on the school ground.

Waving good bye!
Here we are in Mrs. Hager's classroom. Brayden came home from school on the first day and said, "Mom, Mrs. Hager is sooo nice." On the second day of school I asked him what his favorite thing that day was, he said, "Recess causeI played 'Robot Monkeys,' with Janessa - and Mrs. Hager," I asked him "Why Mrs. Hager?" "Oh, mom she is so nice, she always talks in a nice voice, and I didn't bring anything for show and tell today, so I showed my new shoes, and she said they are fancy, and they look comfortable." He just thinks she is the nicest teacher.
I didn't notice that it made such a huge difference when they like their teacher!
So, needless to say, so far Brayden loves school this year!
1 comment:
he looks like such a good kid--and i can't believe he is in 2nd grade! wow mel that is nuts!
Post a Comment