Thursday, February 19, 2009

Melanie Needs!

Thanks Jamie and Terryn for the tag...this was interesting.
You go to google and type in your first name needs (melanie needs).
Here are the first 10:

1. Melanie needs to accept that no one is self-sufficient all the time.
2. Melanie need to find a happy medium between being a strong female and being oversealous.
3. Melanie needs to be watched.
4. Melanie needs to add some sparkle and colour back to her wardrobe.
5. Melanie needs for 1st year of baby.
6. Melanie needs Real Estate in North Texas.
7. Melanie needs to hire someone to fis this mess.
8. Melanie needs emotional solitude and privacy.
9. Melanie needs to find a "happy medium between being a strong female and being oversealous in her opinions. (Wow that came up twice!)
10. Melanie needs a BF!

Go check you what google says you need!

2 comments:

Jordan said...

ha. that is hilarious. I need to do it right now. Thanks for the sweet comment. We love you guys. I am so excited that I can be here for all the get togethers. We need to do one again soon

Whitmer Family said...

Holy Smokes, There were some good ones in there, I love it!