Josh and I are another year older. Josh is now 27, and I am 26. We feel like we are tipping the scales now...inching closer to old (30)! My birthday was almost a month ago and it has taken that long to post about it! We had fun, I almost celebrated all week long. Both Josh and my birthdays fell on Sunday this year....kind of a boring day for a birthday. Josh has a crazy work schedule, so my parents took pity on me and invited me over to dinner that night. Thanks Mom and Dad! Later that week for my birthday Josh took me to my favorite resturaunt up in Ogden, Prarie Scooner. I love the atmosphere there! We ate in covered wagons with stuffed aninals outside our wagon. If you can't tell, there is a picture of Josh boxing a bear. Then later that week, my girl friends from Junior High got together at my house. We ate dinner and talked until after midnight... it is fun to catch up with everyone. Here are some picks of my day.



Josh was lucky enough to have his birthday fall on Superbowl Sunday! Brayden wanted to make something for Dad. So there is picture of what he made - it is a BYU treasure box, with pictures on the outsie. He was so excited to give it to Josh, he hid it so Dad had to go on a hunt to find his gift. We had a birthday party and a superbowl party -- lots of food. Every year I fall asleep during the superbowl, it never fails. This year was no exception, but I did wake up for the exciting second half. We weren't rooting for any particular team, we just wanted to be entertained. We thought it was a good game! Josh's family is having a party for him on Tuesday night, so the party continues until then here are some pics from yesterday.


2 comments:
i know 26 feels SO old huh? its the worst! anyway, happy bday to you both...thanks again for the fun get together and hopefully we will have another one soon ;)
Happy Belated Birthday Mel! Oh, and Josh too! I'm not looking forward to the big 26 and it is getting closer! I wonder... why does it sound SO old??
Post a Comment