My sweet husband had time to post pictures of our - oh, so cute house - but the pictures were taken in the dead of winter! Love you babe - but did you have to choose that one? So here are some cute colorful pictures of our house!
Hey Mel... I agree, I like your house. Very pretty. I can't wait until we own.
Anyway Cass mentioned after you left when you came to say Hi you might have wanted to 'talk' to me. So sorry. I didn't know, it was a bit crowed on the steps. If you would still like to or have any questions just email me: laceymcvea@hotmail.com. It was so good to see you:)
3 comments:
Sorry Josh but these pictures are much better :) Love the pretty yard!
The house looks great, and I have to agree with Pug, your landscaping is quite beautiful!
Hey Mel... I agree, I like your house. Very pretty. I can't wait until we own.
Anyway Cass mentioned after you left when you came to say Hi you might have wanted to 'talk' to me. So sorry. I didn't know, it was a bit crowed on the steps. If you would still like to or have any questions just email me: laceymcvea@hotmail.com. It was so good to see you:)
Post a Comment