Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My First Post

So my wife has had this blog for sometime now and I have never added anything. Crazy I know. I just decided at 12:30 in the morning to add one. So here it goes. As you probably know I work at Delta Airlines and been doing that for 3 years now and I still think its one of the best jobs I have had. Plus the Flying benifets are awesome!!!! Our last trip Mel and I went to Phenoix Az and just decided to go two days before we left, to go to Pheonix. Thats one of the reasons why I like it.
In January we bought a truck. 2007 Chevy Colorado and its the bomb. I can't belive my wife let me get a new truck. She the BEST!!!! So if you see a maroon truck with the Licence plate BYUFREK. Thats me. HONK!!!
Thats all that I have I hope you like our blog. My wife loves doing it. Oh and here are a few pictures of my truck and me at work underneath a 757 loading some bags to JFK , not my best stack job either so get off my back. oh and I read in a comment that someone has never see our house and I'll put one on for ya.












3 comments:

Mark and Kandice said...

That is so neat that you are in beneath a 757 I don't think I have ever seen what it looks like beneath a plane. Very nice truck!

Mark and Kandice said...

P.S Good job on your first post that is a big step, I can't remember if Mark has ever posted before. Hopefully someday keep it up so he will follow your blogsteps.:)

John, Amanda and Clara said...

BOSH, Its good to see your finally keeping this blog up to date, give me a call when you have a free weekend and lets do somthing.
-JOHN