Friday, February 29, 2008

February!

Well, it is the last day of the month...and I am trying to keep up with my goal!

This month was VERY busy. I am excited to tell you that I got my dream church calling! :) I am the Beehive Advisor! YEA!! The girls are so sweet and fun! Best calling ever! Although it is very time intensive, I love it!

Faith.Divine Nature.Individual Worth.Knowledge.Choice & Accountability.Good Works.Integrity.

6 comments:

Kerstin said...

I'm excited for you! I am in Laurel's and it's lots of fun. They definitely don't take up as much of my time as beehives would since they're usually at farewells or work and stuff. it's lots of fun though :)

Josh, Melanie & 2 boys said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jordan said...

Mel, that job is so perfect for you. I am excited. You will absolutely love it and I have no doubt they will absolutely love you

fonsy said...

Wow. I never knew anyone to have a dream church calling. I'm impressed.

John, Amanda and Clara said...

That is so awesome! Being in young womens is the best!

Mark and Kandice said...

Hey we have the same calling. I am a beehive advisor in our ward too. It is so much fun!