Thursday, January 31, 2008

January Goal!

I struggled trying to make this blog cutesy. I tried, really I did! But Pug was the one that actually did what I wanted :) Thank you, thank you Kerstin! I am glad I have a buddy who can walk me thru this....or do it for me.

I had a goal this month....and today, the last day of the month I did it.
My goal was to become a digital Scrapbooker. So today I got onto Smilebox.com and started.
I love it! Now what am I going to do with all the stuff I have in my scrapbooking room?
But, I can't figure out how to post my cute digital scrapbook pictures on my blog....I know - shocker!
So, if you have any suggestions for poor me - trying to make it in this blog world. I would appreciate them.

Click to play Happy New Year 2008
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a scrapbook - it's easy!

7 comments:

Kerstin said...

wow i think it looks great...now you just need to learn how to delete posts after you post them multiple times!!

fonsy said...

Nicely done Mel. I don't have any advice for you reagarding the pictures, I don't even know how to make my blog look cute so you are one up on me.

Jordan said...

Mel, so cute. I am very proud. I am trying the whole digital scrapbook thing too. I am just starting out how to learn my photoshop program. I know Terryn post's her scrapbook pics on her blog. She would be a good one to ask.

Jamie Lynn said...

I'm so glad you have a blog so I can keep up with your cute family!

John, Amanda and Clara said...

Hey Mel! Nice job on the blog. I am trying to keep one now that Clara is here. Thanks for the adorable outfits! I can't wait till she is big enough to wear it! Hope all is well! I am going to have to try to add the digital scrapbook thing too!

Amanda (and John and Clara)

Marci + Dan said...

Hello Josh and Mel! We look forward to keeping in touch better through blogging. Love from NYC.

Anonymous said...

You write very well.