We have our adoption blog that you can access here:
jandmadoption.blogspot.com
I had an idea...what do you think of this? Please post and tell me what you think.
I was letting my mind zone out the other day and I was thinking about the adoption blog. And how I can feel someone pushing me to work on it more and more.
I also feel someone pushing me to not work - I know it sounds weird and it is bizzare to me, cause I have worked fulltime for 12 years. I have always worked!
Anyway, my idea came to me about the adoption blog...
Josh and I were thinking we should write it and compose it like we have someone in mind...you know? What do you think?
3 comments:
I love it! You are such an amazing person..and your family is so awesome..it won't be long!!
go with whatever you are feeling--don't ignore it! love ya mel ♥
I agree with pugmire.
Post a Comment