Saturday, November 22, 2008

THE HOLY WAR


This week is one of my favorite weeks of the year!! The BYU/Utah game is one of the best tradtions in the country. Since 1922 they have played every year except one time. One of the reasons why this is a great game is because how much it means to people. To all my freinds who were BYU fans and now Utah fans, it means more to me now then it did in school. Since my wife and her side of the family are for the RED and my family for the BLUE it brings something different to the table. So Friday morning I thought it would be a great idea to take a picture of where the Layton Beynon's colors fly. So check out the picture I hope you like it. Just so you Know Brayden has a BYU hat on. GO Cougars!!

2 comments:

Mark and Kandice said...

Ha ha That is awesome! I am with Melanie and the winning team Go Utes!

Whitmer Family said...

Go Utes! or the Tutes as we call them! It was a pretty great game for them!